Monday, May 2, 2011

More Food

When in doubt, write about food...  One day last week I took my camera to lunch in the school dining room. Here is the student area:


Adjoining it with a large open doorway is the staff dining area. Some staff eat in with the students, but most (especially teachers) are glad for a break. It is pretty noisy as there is no door between the two areas. About 10 years ago the divider was removed. Now I've heard they are talking about putting a door back in.


On this day one person just had the vegetable curry with rice.


Someone else chose the divided tray and had the fish curry, rice and vegetables, and sliced cucumbers, carrots and tomatoes (it looks like he preferred cucumbers over the others!). Both the fish curry and the veg curry were very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your thoughts about my posts.