Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wednesday Evening

Last evening we walked to the top of Mullingar Hill, my first real outing since the back problems last week. The good news is that I got along fine. I did move a bit more slowly than usual but the walk went well!

They have been repaving Tehri Road, beginning at Mullingar and moving east. It is finished up to the area below the hospital. We enjoyed seeing the machinery and the results of the work.






Dan saw a man using the small jug hanging on the bar to pour hot tar on the surface before the machinery kicked in
The final surface has lime poured over it to minimize the effects of fresh tar on feet and vehicles.

This bus must have come through before the lime was spread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your thoughts about my posts.