Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Restaurants Nearby

There are restaurants everywhere around us. We have certain ones that we tend to frequent. I have my favorite dishes at each one.

Last year we discovered a new one (to us), a sports bar called The Travelers Arms. We went there one evening last week. It's about a 12-15-minute walk into the old city.

My favorite drink - mango shake (just pureed mango and ice, no sugar)

We started with prawn spring rolls. Yum!

My favorite - cashew chicken with vegetables.

Dan's first Pad Thai of the season

Another nearby place is called the Organ Bar and Bistro. It is tiny, but we've been happy with their food. It is only a 4-5-minute walk from our place.

My shrimp with broccoli - rice on the side

Dan's favorite here - garlic shrimp


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your thoughts about my posts.