Friday, January 19, 2024

Neighborhood Walk

The other day I didn't need anything from the market, so I decided to take a walk around our neighborhood again. Every time I go out it seems I see something I hadn't noticed before.

This pink house sits kitty-corner from our building. I was newly built after we started coming here, but has been sitting empty with a "For Sale" sign for the last several years. It looks really nice.


This is a common type of little alleyway into a set of rooms. There is a large, more modern apartment block behind this building.


Someone has a nice entryway into their home.


The question is, what will be built in this place after the demolition is finished?


A private home has a fancy display near the road.


I've mentioned before that most homes have a spirit house. This one is quite decorated and protected from the sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your thoughts about my posts.