Friday, January 17, 2020

Walking Market Food

Here it is Friday and I didn't post my photos from last Saturday's Walking Market. I'm sorry to be so neglectful of you, my readers! So here we are, one day before we head back to the market again. It is so much fun to see all the interesting things for sale. The market has expanded a lot in the past two years, and the food options have grown as well. We like to buy several different things to bring back and eat for our dinner.

Fresh fish and shrimp for sale (gigantic shrimp!)

Lots of sushi

The bull statute, so we know we are near the road we take to come back to our apartment

Three kinds of lasagna; it was good

Kabobs - pork or chicken, also good

Fish grilling

My strawberry smoothie, absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your thoughts about my posts.